Here is how to get into a business that is successful, satisfying and profitable. Nut Shell Version (NSV)
Six Steps To A Satisfying and Profitable Business:
1. Understand that business is about helping people.
2. Figure out who you are.
3. Figure out how the ideal YOU can help people and enjoy it.
4. Figure out how to trade that help for money.
5. Find or create a platform for that exchange.
6. Promote that platform.
The sad secret is that there are two things you must know to succeed in business:
1. The thing you are doing to help people.
2. How to promote that thing, in other words marketing.
There are millions and probably billions of people that have some skill, knowledge, point of view, story, or other resource that people would buy and benefit from if they only could. The sad thing is these people know or have their "Thing," but they don't have any marketing skill or knowledge so they struggle in life and people are not helped.
If you want to help people and you want to make money, study marketing. I see people that are too good or too "holy" to lower themselves to marketing, they have more important and more valuable things to do than learn marketing. The problem is without marketing they will only reach a fraction of the people they could reach and help with good messaging.
That is it in a nut shell.
I will try to expand on it in the future.
best and be blest,
Scott Hogue CChH
Leave a Reply.
Scott Hogue is a Strategic Life Coach, an Author and a Certified Christian Hypnotist.